Wherever you are in the world, stay grounded with our Raw Instinct Portable Diffuser Set. Whether you’re working late at the office, on holiday, or refreshing your favourite tote bag, our palm-sized diffuser offers a sense of balance. Featuring notes of citrus-fresh pomelo, floral apple blossom and spicy papyrus, add a few drops of our Raw Instinct Concentrated Oil and freshen up your surroundings and your spirit. Created by explorers, for explorers, our unique fragrance is sure to become your new favourite travel companion.
Pomelo – refreshing citrus
Kumquat – sweetness with a hint of lemon and pine
Eucalyptus – airy, green aroma
Apple blossom – delicately floral
Jasmine – subtly sweet
Vetiver smoke – earthy to add depth
Papyrus – a pinch of spice
Guaiac woods – honeyed-sweet meets smoky
Add a few drops of our Raw Instinct Concentrated Oil onto the ceramic insert and close the diffuser. Place it wherever a scent boost is needed, whether that’s in your suitcase or in a room.
LAST CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DATES
• For orders to Peninsular Malaysia order by 12pm on Wednesday 18th December.
• For orders to East Malaysia order by 12pm on Tuesday 17th December.
• RM 12 delivery cost for all orders to Peninsular Malaysia. Order by 12pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• RM 20 delivery cost for all orders to East Malaysia. Order by 12pm for delivery within 4-9 business days.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or bank holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not offer international deliveries. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Discover all the treats our tribe are currently obsessing over.