WHY WE LOVE IT
Silver sourced from Indonesian islands.
Delicate engraved design with gold detail.
Authentic, unique laid-back style.
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Wear island style wherever you go with our Hand-Crafted Silver Necklace. Part of our unique jewelry collection hand-crafted by talented Balinese artisans in the famous silversmith village of Celuk, it represents the traditional laid-back style found across Bali. Created with silver sourced from neighboring Indonesian islands, the mixed metal gold detailing adds a contemporary edge to handmade, using techniques passed down through generations. An eye-catching design, it adds an element of relaxed Bali vibes to the everyday.
Indonesian sterling silver
Polish gently with a dry cloth
Pendant: length 4.5cm; width 0.6cm
Chain: length 45cm