Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Unique design made with natural clay
Comes in two colorways, inspired by Greek landscapes
Made by Myrto in Athens
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Fancy growing Grecian herbs from your windowsill? Our herb planter was created in ceramicist Myrto’s studio in Athens. Designed to show the importance of family in Greek culture, it’s patterned with lace and doilies from her grandmother’s collection, each pressed into the clay and finished with an earthy, herb-hued glaze. Place it on a sunny window ledge to grow your own oregano, mint or rosemary (and don’t worry, it looks just as good empty if you’re not-so-green-fingered).
Natural clay; our ceramics are food safe
Hand wash only
10cm diameter x 9cm height
All ceramics are handmade by Myrto. Slight irregularities in size, glaze and texture reflect the artisanal nature of the product.