DELIVERY & RETURNS
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• 12 MYR delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information:
• Delivery will be unavailable between 12th - 16th May due to national holidays. We shall resume delivery as usual from 17th May 2021 onwards.
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
We discovered Ms Koroi’s incense in a village just south of spiritual Ubud, where this naturally warm and woody aroma floats on the Balinese air. Traditionally made and hand-crafted, these incense sticks burn with minimal smoke, releasing the gentle aroma of calming sandalwood, thought to promote peace and harmony.
Each hand-packed tube contains 20 sticks of incense.
Known for its mindfulness benefits.
Traditionally made, slowly dried under the Balinese sun.
Traditional Balinese fabric
Hand-packed by village craftswomen.