DELIVERY & RETURNS
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• 12 MYR delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information:
• Delivery will be unavailable between 12th - 16th May due to national holidays. We shall resume delivery as usual from 17th May 2021 onwards.
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
The white frangipani flowers that grow across Bali are said to bring enlightenment. They’re used to fragrance Ms Koroi’s famous incense, which is used across the island as part of a daily mindful ritual. Traditionally made and hand-crafted, these incense sticks burn with minimal smoke, releasing the gentle aroma of fruity and exotic frangipani, thought to create a restorative atmosphere.
Each hand-packed tube contains 20 sticks of incense.
Sweet and floral, the symbolic flower of Bali.
Traditionally made, slowly dried under the Balinese sun.
Traditional Balinese fabric
Hand-packed by village craftswomen.