WHY WE LOVE IT
Crafted with natural grain, durable olive wood
Makes blending herbs and spices a breeze
Made by Kostas in Kefalonia
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Boasting a unique natural grain, our Mortar & Pestle brings a little Greek spirit to your kitchen (whether you’re a dab hand at rustling up souvlaki or not). The olive tree is used from branch to bottle in Greece, and our pieces have each been hand-carved in Sami village, Kefalonia by Kostas Annikas Deftereos using local olive wood. Ideal for releasing the natural flavor of the herbs, spices and garlic at the heart of Greek cookery.
Durable olive wood
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
10cm diameter x 11cm length
Product is hand-crafted by Kostas. Irregularities in size reflect the artisanal nature of the product, due to sourcing and using natural olivewood.