WHY WE LOVE IT
Made with gold-plated sterling silver
Has a unique hand-carved, geometric style design
Made by Violeta in Athens
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Each piece in our Greece jewelry collection was inspired by the ‘Painted Village’, Pyrgi, Chios. The intricate geometric patterns, known as Sgraffito, that adorn each building there have been translated into this bespoke necklace, hand-carved by Athens-based jeweler Violeta Filippou. Like what you see Style this statement gold-plated piece with our coordinating earrings and ring.
Gold-plated sterling silver
Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth
2cm length x 2cm diameter