WHY WE LOVE IT
Each pair of bookends is completely unique.
In traditional Balinese practice, a tree is planted for each tree harvested.
Inspired by the ornate entrances seen throughout Balinese villages.
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Bring the Balinese landscape to your bookshelves with our Wood-Carved Temple Door Bookends. Inspired by ornate entrances found throughout villages in Bali, our bookends are crafted in the famous wood-carving village of Gianyar, where each woodworker has their own carving style. Each unique design is intricately hand-carved with landscapes, flora, and fauna, before being sanded, stained and left to dry under the Balinese sun. Place with your travel guides, journals or novels to balance Bali style with wanderlust vibes.
100% acacia wood
Height 21cm; width 9cm; depth 5.6cm