WHY WE LOVE IT
Each hand-carved symbol is unique.
Hang on your wall or lean on a shelf for laid-back island style.
Bring the spirit of Bali into your home.
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Bring a little island spirit home with our Wood-Carved Om Symbol. Embodying the core values of Balinese life, the spiritual symbol of Om unites the five elements: fire, wind, water, sky and earth. Made in the famous wood-carving village of Gianyar, each of these ornate wall hangings are hand-carved, sanded, stained and left to dry under the sun. In long-standing Balinese practices, a tree is planted for each tree harvested, balancing traditional style with feel-good vibes.
100% acacia wood
Height 34cm; width 34cm; depth 3cm