WHY WE LOVE IT
Laid-back Bali style.
A blend of Balinese tradition and contemporary fashion.
Crafted from natural materials
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
We couldn’t miss these practical and stylish rattan bags in Bali. We traced them to a small vil-lage at the foot of Mt. Agung, to Wyan and his team of local workers. Woven from ata grass and smoked over coconut husks, our bags keep the delicate island scent of warm coconut from half-way across the world. Lined with traditional Balinese fabric, this adventure-ready bag fastens securely with an adjustable crossbody leather strap. Perfect for a day trip or laid-back evening, it fits a phone, keys and all your essentials.
Ata grass rattan and leather; lining: fabric
Hand wash only
Natural leather strap may stain light clothing
Bag: length 18cm; width 8cm; height 26cm
Strap: length 122cm