WHY WE LOVE IT
A stylish gift for meditative minds.
Bespoke blend of Balinese tradition and contemporary homeware.
Crafted from natural materials.
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Take your senses on a journey with our Ceramic Incense Holder. This bespoke design was cre-ated for us by Balinese artisan Tanteri and his family, who create ceramics by hand in a village just north of Denpasar. Crafted using durable, natural materials, our incense holder is hand-sprayed with a teal ombre glaze and decorated with a traditional pattern. The perfect place for a smoldering stick of Bali Incense.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Length 20.32cm; depth 6.35cm