WHY WE LOVE IT
A laid-back way to tame beachy waves.
Print inspired by traditional Balinese fabrics.
All profits go towards empowering local communities in Bali.
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Blending the traditional prints of Bali with contemporary style, this Printed Knot Hairband is sewn by skilled Balinese seamstresses, Ibu Daya and Ibu Atni. The intricate gold, nude and black print is inspired by traditional fabrics used in Balinese dance. Featuring a simple knot detail and an elasticated back for easy positioning, it’s the perfect accessory for life on-the-go.
Hand wash only
Circumference 46cm; width 8.5cm