Buy 1 Get 1 Free
WHY WE LOVE IT
Calming fragrance. Promotes peace and harmony.
Hand-crafted using traditional techniques.
Burns with minimal smoke and a gentle aroma.
We are committed to delivering your order as soon as we can. However, due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer than usual.
Delivery may take longer than usual during peak sales period. Expect longer delivery timeline during mega sale campaign period.
• Order by 3pm for delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Delivery fees is RM12 (West Malaysia) / RM20 (East Malaysia) for orders below RM220.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or national holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or national holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• We will send you an order confirmation email and an email once your order has been dispatched.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. You can update your country browsing preferences at the bottom of the page. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
Burn our Nag Champa Incense to create a mindful moment in the most hectic of days. Com-monly used in meditation and yoga practices, the calming scent of Nag Champa resins can be found across the island of Bali. Traditionally made and hand-crafted by Ms Kaori in Ubud, these incense sticks burn with minimal smoke, releasing a sweet and woody aroma. Use in your daily practice to evoke a feeling of pure relaxation.
Each hand-packed tube contains 20 sticks of incense.
Used in traditional mindful practices for generations.
Traditionally made, slowly dried under the Balinese sun.
Traditional Balinese Packaging
Hand-packed by village craftspeople.